Monday, September 7, 2009

New Fall Team and Orientation - The Atlantic Herons!



So here's a pic of my new team. In the picture are Diego, Erdin, Jerome, Nathan, Morgan, myself, Lisa and Adah. Jerome was our pilot and was with us the entire orientation. This picture was taken at the end of day at Warner center. The day was absolutely beautiful! We had to build a raft and do some other outdoor activities. I was pretty tired but we all got to know each other really well by the end of the day. Most of orientation was a bit of a repeat for me since I had already gone through it at the beginning of summer. However I did get a chance to meet alot of new people. I am in the Atlantic ocean and on team Heron. I'm excited about fall and all the new activities... I'm really looking forward to working with my new team!

No comments:

Post a Comment